Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

So, where are my Diet diaries?

Where is my Diet diaries?!! Where Where Where?!!!

Quite boring these few days in hometown and Im just surfing to 9gag,drama and those lifestyle's websites. I sleep early and wake up early. Cooked and ate non stop. I totally cant diet at home. My mom said pity you, cant eat these food in Penang. So i just eat as much as i can. What i done, YOU know, I gained 2.5kg only in a day. I almost scream out in my room. How horrible!AND Im eating papaya and passion fruits when Im blogging.
Passion fruit
Cooked this in the morning.


Okay, I'm not updated my diet diaries for almost a week because I really no time to update. But seriously, You can see my face become slimmer a-bit in the photo below, right? I think so. So have to take much much more effort on it. Try hard yeah!! And for skin care, Im still no idea with it. I will just sleep earlier everyday and try to prevent those pimples. The pimples is so damn pain and its bloody. Yuak.
Some doctors and my daddy told me before, ate Bai Foong pill for a long period will also help me to slim down, because it try to balance our bodies' hormone. Aiyoh, i duno those la, eat it first see got any changes or not just tell u guys hows the result.

Captured this photo when im boring.

Oh, I suddenly remembered something, My baby Toshiba's laptop's mouse-pad spoiled, I dunno why it Spoiled, How it spoiled. Seriously very angry, and im very hate to view those blogs that full of pictures, Tons of their picture and make my chrome lag. I think I have to upgrade my Ram if not the problem will just lagi and lagi serious. Totally hate it.

HAHAHA, funny photo
 Holidays end today and im going bac to Penang later. :( I miss home.


P/s, Its been a long time i din saw this doggie. Its a Golden. He haven grow up yet,hope he grow up fasterrrrr because he looks so beautiful. But i not dare to close with animals, so I stay inside the gate and give him a shoot :) Endaoooo but look slim huh? Doggie, can i give all my fats for you?



No comments: