Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Thursday, November 17, 2011

I ♥♥♥ Chocolate


I am a super fans of chocolate! Im chocolate lover!! No wonder im so fat!
Chocolate lovers always keep lots of different chocolate beside them. HAHAHA. Yah, I keep lots in my house. Different typessss! I ate them whenever Im craving for it. Anyway, I love the milk chocolate type very damn much!!

So far, I love beverage that contain lots of choco. ----- Oats with chocolate drinks la, Supplementary food with choco flavor la, Starbucks signature hot chocolate drink la and so on lalala.


When i mention lalalalala I suddenly think of my phone ringtone. I felt that I have to find some nicer ringtone because im using Smurfs' song as my phone ringtone. When the phone rang, it was just seriously annoying and I wanted to bang it on the wall as much time i can!

HAHA!



These choco awesome! 
Hot chocolate drink from Starbucks
Oh yeah, yesterday i was on vacation at my friend's condo which just right beside the seaside. ( just near to my current house. lol)  We just went there to relax and steamboat. What la, steamboat always make people phobia. I phobia, I phobia. It made my stomach not feeling well at all.  Somehow, i couldn't sleep well whole night because i seriously hard to fall asleep in the air-cond room. So we had a girls' talk until semua orang slept, but i still cant fall asleep. When i felt like i got some sleepiness, owh, I wanted to go toilet. TOO COLD!



Aircond WHY u so COLD!!


The view from the room. Relaxing scene 

No comments: