Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Friday, June 24, 2011

Im a LEO


dark cicle again =D


Argh~ Good afternoon. I WANT TO IMPROVE MY SUX ENGLISH, SO I WILL TRY TO USE ENGLISH TO BLOG.AT LEAST I TRY MY BEST! =)

Somehow, I dint slept last night, I cant sleep.So, I chat with my friend UNTIL this morning. Then about 7pm I slept. But my uncle make lots of noises. ISH suffering lar. Then i woke up at 11 sumthing. My eye lids gonna drop now but I got class at 6pm until 9pm.

This is the very first time I chat with her for so long hours. I realize that, human shouldn't be like that, I trust you but you betrayed me. I dunno whether the person is truly wanna made friend with me or just want to take advantages from me. I don't want to investigate those useless things as long as i still want to make friend with you. I dont care.

Yoohoo! My mom came Penang few days ago, actually, she came here for Doctor, and my dad came here because he wanted to service his car. Then my purpose I joined them is I want them to buy things for me. Wondering how evil I'm. I have many faults, and vanity is part of it. =.= Abit-bit lar, not serious yet. I will control myself. Why I said so? I love branded things. I still cannot afford to buy Prada Gucci yet and my Mom wont buy it for me too. But at least not Pasar Malam stock. I hate fake things, Even a shirt.

I can be very random, but sometimes i cant. :D Sounds funny. Maybe you cannot accept my habits and my pattern, but this is me. But im still control myself, I live peacefully. I got my own saving, I dint waste money. Im a Leo, the things that said in the Horoscope its really true. Im doing myself but some people's behavior did not accord with their principle, they are so fake until I 'beh tahan'. They overdo their acting! I shouldnt talk so much in this topic. HAHAHA. Sorry if I did hurt anyone who saw this.

Im going bac to Perlis this weekend. Oh, tomorrow evening. I can breath fresh air when im home. I lovin it! :)





4 comments:

Junorlaw said...

yeah! going back!!

Stephyoyo said...

Unexpected things happen around u when u r not aware~
Friends are to made sincerely~
but for those unsincere friend, i wanna say bye bye to them~!!

Yogurt Yogurt said...

Junor, Yes, But I hope I would be very happy when I saw them.

U_U, I still care for this friendship,If it nvr happen again.

Stephyoyo said...

Just hope everything will come to an end~Time passes and things settled~!!