Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Sunday, June 26, 2011

I BANG a frog last night

PIGGY

HAAHAHAHA, my fren took this for me few days ago at MCD Sunshine Square and I edited until like this bacause I cant sleep these few days,my eye kinda weird, I look like a PIG. YES, NO DOUBTS, I HAVEN SLIM DOWN!! HAHAHA!

Something happened in my home last few days. They argued. hmm, but hope really got nothing. :) I dun want my home broke into pieces. My fren told me I look haggard these few weeks lor, my mom said so too last night. Keep asked me: Haiyor, you go sleep lar. ( Because of them I lack of sleep these few days. I worried alot) :)
YES, IT'S BECAUSE I LOVE THEM. I LOVE HOME. HOME ARE EVERYTHING FOR ME.

My mom gonna follow me to go to Penang tomorrow. I was just like OHMYGOD, WHY YOU WANNA LIVE WIT ME? My heart keep told myself, gosh, i will lost my own freedom. I need to take care for my mom, i need to fetch her here and there, and wait for her in the hospital. OHNOOOOOO.

OH! I remember something! Last night, Junor came back Perlis with me, on the way we gonna reach Kangar, the sky so dark, I can see only a little bit. Owh, horible things coming, I killed something. A FROG! I shouted! I saw the frog keep jump thr! Distinguish.After Junor heard my scream, he scream also! We screaaaaam together!!! Ohshit, terrible night. Will the frog come back to me for revenge? I scareeeeee. We cant open the car lamp since behind got cars. No idea, then junor use iphone's torchlight to make us fearless. Hell lar. Amitabha Amitabha. Hope the froggie will went to the better place.

Im going bac to Penang tomorrow. I got tons of assignment waiting for me :)

p/s My stomach not feeling well these few days. How to overcome this?! sighhhh..

No comments: