Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Monday, June 27, 2011

New HOUSEMATE

THIS IS MINE!


YEAH! As you all see, Im having my delicious dinner at Daorae wit my lovely MOM ❤

Im so full today I eat eat eat =) maybe i saw mummy's face and i dun need to pay for the meal. So i can eat what as i like. Sounds nice right? "Scream**** Yoohoo! Im so happy =)
I woke up quite early today about 7 something to prepare to back to Penang. Owh, because I got class at noon. HAHAHA! I drovee for few hours, I keep yawned when im driving. My mom asked me: hey, You just wake up, why you keep yawn?!' I speechless.

After we reached Penang, my mom started to clean the house @@ She ask me do this do that until my whole shirt wet enough to rub the window. Yiak,geli ==# Yes, then i rush to school. After I bac from school, I bought cendol for them, errhemm, My mom and my uncle. Both of them are busying cleaning house. WOW, THE HOUSE LOOK QUITE CLEAN AND TIDY NOW. I like it ❤ haha. I sat down and my mom suddenly told me, hey, later got new housemate move in. Is a HE. (my heart shocked) For two months. My uncle asked me, will you scare?! (ish, sure la, damn not convenient if a guy suddenly live here wit me )

Oh then we continue to clean the house and the guy came, ( small size guy, Im taller than him) Okay, hope he wont see this post as we still dunno each other. YEAH. Its better if he everyday keep himself in his room. I would be more relax.

Seriously, I have no time to blog now, continue to do my assignment.

p/s: I wondering why im so damn headache today.

1 comment:

Stephyoyo said...

U tall than him har?good loh~he not dare to kacau u~!!