Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

OPENED DOOR WHILE UNCLE WEEEEEEE

OHNO, MY EYELASHES ARE SHORT

Hello guys, actually i dunno what to write today but i got something funny to share with you all. I went to an organic shop which sold lots of organic staff such as vegetables, can food, daily goods and bla bla bla.. My mom went there to buy somethings. Errhem, but at last she spend rm400++ in that shop. OHNO, I paid for the amount @@ Gonna claim back from her husband . XDDD ( MY DAD)

Okay, then the aircond quite cold make me feel like wan to go to the toilet. HOHOHO, nightmare came. I saw the toilet's door didnt locked, so I directly opened it and I SCREAM IN MY HEART. Walao eaa. An old uncle inside. **SCREAM LOUDLY** I shocked and I closed back the door and I run away! Seriously, I hate this type of feeling, I met several times already.
I had a conclusion, I WONDER WHY PENANG LANG DUN LIKE TO LOCK THEIR DOOR WHEN THEY USE PUBLIC TOILET. Kinda funny XDDD Im laughing. I hope He din saw me. And I wanna shout loudly: I see NOTHING! NOTHING!

My mom cooked for me today, i feel like quite weird cause this is the first time she prepare meal for me in Penang. I live in penang for few years already. Hahaha, and i think my daddy started to miss my mummy. He phoned my mom twice 2day. Yohoo! I rather my dad miss my mom more than I. YEAH!

Tomorrow afternoon I have to fetch her go to hospital for medical check up. Eww, I did consulted for this Doctor few years ago. Same surname wit me! Uncle Lim, no discount meh?!

p/s. I miss you, duno why i still care so much @@



1 comment:

Stephyoyo said...

U sure u din see anything????muahahahaha~