Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Monday, July 18, 2011

I met batman this afternoon!



Light up a candle and make a wish
Wish world peace and everyone healthy and hapiness.


Hello, elephant.

Turtle!!!


Hello, do you feel like I'm playing around these few days? LOL. Yeah I think so. Lastnite, insomia found me. I wonder why i couldnt sleep. So suffer when you cant sleep! Terrible night. I think of some staff. I know IT WAS A DREAM, I will nvr get it, so I just can keep it in my heart . :) I try my best.

Since I cant sleep, so I wake up and jog around padang, aunties uncle danced. WOW, no young guys one lor, left me. No endao ba let me see. sob sob. hahaha! then jog around 1 hour and i walked bac to my home and clean my house. Watered the plant and so so so on. Busy huh. After bath, went to LipSin pasar. Too crowded!!!! I cant even found a parking. So I keep round and round and round. Finally I found. Wakakaka. Buy some vegetables and donate a little amount for ST JOHN AMBULANS MALAYSIA. I think they wont bluff money one lor.

After bac from pasar, Im so damn tired. I dint sleep for a night and I started sleepy. Yeah! I slept for an hour then I wake up to cook. Hiak hiak hiak! Best ever food. I like it so so much. Recently I become blackie. I watch 女人我最大said drink lemon juice will make our skin fairer. So I drink it no matter how sour it is. LOL, sacrificed huh!

Afternoon after my delicious lunch I went Bat's cave with chinbey. She go pray something some sort like say thankyou to 大伯公lo. I duno larh. Then I saw something weird. Got a kid he cant talk since he was small until nw. I think he already 5 years old or 6 years old ady. His mom bring him to this temple and ask for some idea or what. I saw the people hit him, split him water, and say if this guy cry out he can talk . OMG what logic it is!!! I cant accept at all. That boy is so freaking pity! Hope he will be fine. Amitabha.

At night, I went to Station One and meet up with Xiaole's friends. HEHEHE, awkward lor, I duno where i gonna look.They ate something made me so hungry, I request to change place but JUNOR tak bagi aku tukar!!!! I nvr meet these guys. Skip this part! Yeah! After that two guys bac, four of us played Poker Card again! The happiest time! I love it.


P/s : Im going to Nyonya buffet tmr lunch time :) Foooood plsss!! Im hungry :)

No comments: