Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Monday, July 18, 2011

Nyonya buffet day :)





bokbok

see! colourful!
Ours'

My lovely shoe and Junor's
Bak kut teh
see, pimples, how pain.

Cincai cincai update my blog today. JUNOR law complained I never update a blog that hang out wit them! Since today they dint work, so we planned to go for our nyonya buffet. HAHAHA. Yeah, few years already, I finally ate Nyonya Nasi Ulam. U duno how i miss this rice. My mom's and my mom's mom means that, my grandma, their nyonya meal is the best ever food in the world. I miss it so much especially my grandma's. But she already passed away for few years. My dad's mom expert in Hakka food. (haha, so see lar, dats why i so fat. XDDD)

Okay, the nyonya buffet really make me abit disappointing. It not same wit the one i imagine. But we did captured lots of happy family pic! Im going to simply update this post. I want to finish it faster and go to my bed.
Icecream is always important in a girl's life even my mom also love icecream so much. HAHA although it is very sweet and fat! My mom always warn me not to eat icecream anymore but how im going to tahan!! We eat Gelatomio icecream :) Its so nice. ***Loveeee** Then we went for handbags!! Crazzzzy with bagss and watches. Ohnooo!! **SHOUT**

Bok bok gonna work at 6.30pm so we went bac to bayanlepas. Follow kidult went to his previous college - The school hair and make up academy. LOL duno i wrote it right or not. cincai la. Wait him at thr. Keep capturing photo. He wanna dye and cut his hair but at last he do nothing and we heading to bak kut teh! Xiao Le join too!! Okay. My mouth still full of garlic smell. Yuak!

p/s: Im trying to sleep earlier since my pimples pop out so much!!! Its pain and ugly!! Peace. Saw my yellow hairband's picture? Ilove it so much. Good night. Love you all. Have a great day today.

WHEN IM GONNA PREPARE TO SLEEP, MR KIDULT SUDDENLY GIVE ME ITU LINK! HOW IM GOING TO SLEEP.HAHAHAHAHAH!!

No comments: