Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another farewell at The carnivall water park

Hello to Carnivall
Laugh when i took this.
Cant believe that this is our ticket ==# ** laugh**

Wohoo, Niceeee

I love thissss!
Okay, sry im outdated.
This is the 1st time i saw the machine that need to put the token
Female's toilet/ changing room.
My sunblock frm Etude House. SPF 50+++ water proof.

Okay, I LET YOU LAUGH AT ME!


Burbye water park

Thai food again. I gonna bcome Thai maid.
Super spicy Super yummy!
They want buy this as memory wor. Which nicer?

Our last staff. Mine,white rose.
SeeYou. ❤ Muackzzzz


Started to sick right now after i came bac house. Had been stick under the sun for few hours. Stepped on the hot hot floor without shoes. I nvr went water park in noon time before. I just feel that we're too brave enough to done this. 12pm!! But Its a quite good experience. And i swear, this is the last time I go into water in the noon time. I wont again!!! HAHAHAHA! My skin darker!! Macam orang Indian now!!! Pimples sure come out again. LOL.

Before we start our journey to the water park, we went for our dim sum breakfast. WE MACAM OLDIES, SIT AT KOPITIAM AND SEMBANG AND LAUGH. HOHOHO!! 孤独老人:)
After breakfast, we start our journey. Our destination - Sungai Petani! If you guys dunno where is Sungai Petani, do check google maps. It is free of charge. HAHAHA!!
I just can made a simply summarize of this blog. Im very very tired after the damn strong Jacuzzi for about an hour i think and sumore now my running nose just like the water tap. The water come out non stop. So I use the tissue paper to stuck into my nose. But not more than 5 minutes, my tissue whole wet. Can u imagine that? OH, I hate it.

Okay, back to water park. I feel like I kena tipu, I got acrophobia, I vry vry scare high. But I go play a damn high and long long sliding board. The feeling when i slide down with Elaine, [we use the same life buoy( izzit pelampung called as life buoy? I duno)] is like 1 minute= 100 years. I shout until the max. The most high key ady. HAHAHAHA! I so scare man!!! My heart gonna dropped that time! AHAHAHA!!!

No doubts!Everyone happy for sure! Keep laugh non stop! And finally, we tired and after bath we switch to another place. Almost 4pm we ate our lunch. SUPER DUPER HUNGRY! Eat until no image. Use chinese to describe our situation. 狼吞虎咽. Yeah!!After our lunch, we walk around and we found something, I duno who suggest to buy same things again this time. I just follow. Because I love that flower too. That rose is our friendship sign i think. When see this we will remember the friends that we walked through before. Yay, Its simply cheap but its really meaningful to me. I will keep it as gold. LOL. We captured our rose ring in public. Hello, we captured it just infront of the escalator! Everyone passed by lar what lar, semua tengok! All people looked at us leh! So shy!

We took our car and gv a hugged to our Xinyu, She is going to KL few days later. We gonna study in differ states already.Everyone graduate! Left me! Left me!!!! And TingTing will go bac China next next week. Give Tingting a hugggg oso. Gonna miss you all badly. ❤ But i can still meet Simsim and jingjuin,perhaps. Then all of them cried. That time I just like Oh my god! What happened. So awkward and I canot cry out. If i cry, I CANT DRIVE ANYMORE! Because everytime I cried, I will cried non stop for few hours. So no idea, I have to tahan my tears as long as I can.My eyesight just stay away from them. But when on the way, my tears almost came out. MIAHAHAHA, so paiseh to say out. But i let my tears go into my stomach. DONT CRY anymore!

Guys, no matter where you are, what you do, I will wish that everything will go on smoothly. Good luck! Keep in touch.

p/s: My dad sense the changes of my sound, he asked me eat ubat now and sleep. I think i almost wanna sleep. Goodnite peeps.

2 comments:

Stephyoyo said...

I miss Carnivall~!!U all din go and eat the kacang blended??very very nice leh~!!

Yogurt Yogurt said...

We din eat thoseee :) too hot thr. cant stand for it.