Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Friday, July 22, 2011

Station One family outing

Family pic! Ahbok haven come.Capture while Waitingggg

More than 10years i din touch this.

My dinner

Yes, hahaha! We hang out because i'm going bac for my holidays. I cant see all of you guys for a long time. Sure miss you guys also. **mi xiu mi xiu** Tell u guys a secret, duno why, everytime I will be vry happy if one of them suggest to go Station One BUT NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR FOOD!
I just enjoy the time we play poker card together.It is so damn happy, we laugh around and sweat alot. My shirt wet. =.= Laugh until the organs gonna pecah @@ Hand pain etc... blah blah..Yeah Its really freedom when you're single. So can play and crazy around, no nid to see the face and kena scold or what. OHOHO. Actually i love this life.

Just now I was thinking to grab my old picha from Friendster. Who knws, The stupid friendster changed to another version already! The old things all dissapear! So dissapointed man! Thr got alots of memorieeeeeees.! I haven save all the pictures yet and its changeddddd!!!!! **ANGRY**

p/s Im so suffer now! My nose stuck and i cant breath properly leh... Good night peeps.

No comments: