Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

FINALLY WE ARE GOING TO BANGKOK YEAH!!

Air Asia is offering free seats to several countries and we were so super random, We use only 1 hour to decided to go Bangkok, actually we also decide to go Taiwan but suan le bah, because we seriously want to shop max! I need lots Vintage clothes and fashion accessories.

Okay, We use one and a half hour more to book the ticket as the website was seriously peak! We disappointed for few times, we cant sign in for the profile. Nervous you know! Until our hand shaking because we really want to go for vacation!!

 After we success login to the profile, Kidult tried damn hard to book it. The server quite down but finally,...... YEAH! We shout YEAH in midnite!!  Junor Law JUMP UP and he kissed his credit card!!Hahaha!! We can go Bangkok as we wish so!! Walao eaa. Free seat and we only pay for the tax. But the expenses have to work for the part time to save the money. My whole brain just ask me to shop shop shop! Yes, Before shop, I have to slim down as much as I can that I do wish so. So that I just can buy anything that I like,

And... I really wish to become a small blogger. A quite little famous blogger. Okay, I need some time to make over myself. Slim down and have a good nice skin and wanna become fairer! My skin quite dark after photoshooting, nex time must use sunblock! That's all. Dont bull shit me 1st, I really got motivation now. My friends will help me as much as they can. Thanks to them 1st.

Since all of us are super poor now, so we have to start and keep for the money. I cant spend money. owh, pity me. Im in an economic problem now.NO, ITS ECONOMIC CRISIS for myself. Yes, I lost my money again. Hmm. Big head prawn. Wasting lots lots money!

BANGKOK IM COMING :) I love vacation :D