Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Friday, September 23, 2011

Bad luck day!

Ah! Im very tired today and quite bad luck today. HAHA. Why i said so? Hmm, Today morning I cant wake up on time and i was rushing like some what. I forgot to take my car key and my house key, i directly locked my room's door. OHNO I scream when I realized that I dint took my keys. SHIT. Luckily I did took the phone out of the room. If not I really dunno what would happen.

i duno what caption should I write
 I phone my classmate - Jolynn. Sei zai bao, she haven wake up yet. Her sound like dreaming to somewhere else. Somehow, lastly I phoned Kidult chew. He come and rescue me. LOL. We tried to use different card to unlock the door but failed. So damn dissapointed after tried for around 2 hours. Phew, We ask the locksmith come. UNCLE coming, Hahaha, I always lock my keys in my room one. Im officially a BIG head Prawn.


I still rush to the class after uncle unlock the door. After the class and test, I rush back home and open door for my housemate's girlfriend. They seriously annoying larh, make me so busy. Owh! I had a nice dinner gathering with my loves one. Elaine sim, Jane Jane and Jinglynn at Kitchen Sushi Sungai Ara. The place is so vintage, got lots of 60's-80's staff and Its really relax there although It really small. Hao Wen Xing (in chinese)

After dinner, I met another gang again, junor and Kidult. im driver today, we went to town and round and round for an hour but still dunno what to do, where to go. At last we decided to go Tong Pak Fu near Gurney which is just grand opening..

p/s I dunno Why my blogspot cant upload some of the picture. DOWN, So I dun wan to continue to write for so long already :) Goodnite peeps


Have a wonderful photo shooting with them last week 




3 comments:

Junorlaw said...

ur 1st photo dazzles me! it's too bright in toning haha

Yogurt Yogurt said...

where got. So cuteeee :XDDD

Blogger said...

By using Car Rental 8 you can find the most affordable car hires at over 50,000 international locations.