Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Outing without purposeee :)

Halo, im updating my blog again. HAHAHA! Just want to share somthing funny today. I wake up at.. XX time. dont wan tell u guys as i did promise to jog in d morning but IM NOT! I cannot wake up at all. Hahaha!!
Actually I date my babe chonyin to have lunch but when i was well prepared, HUJAN LEBAT!!! Ish, rain so heavy i couldnt went out. So no point, i have to postpone until tomorrow. Tomorrow I have to wake up early to bring my dress for the tailor. I wanna cut it short because the dress actually is long dress, but due to my height, Its too short for me. So i have to cut it short if not the dress canot be wear.
Straits Quay's Light house. Its beautiful

In the afternoon, I saw someone post there was flea market in Straits Quay. So Im very excited, I ask Jolynn whether wanna go with me or not. After she finished bath, we go Straits Quay. Its abit jam in the road and I use around 1 hour to reach there.  Erhemmm.. I dunno what to buy, Cant found anything that I like.

But finally we walked into a nice nice high class bakery. Four Season bakery. Hmm~ The smell, the feeling.. Dunno how to describe, You will see few row of red wine when u walk in. Following are types of bread. They looked damn yummy.

What I bought :

Our staff ❤

I bought both of this. I know this bitter orange jam is famous

This tart is the best tart i ate bfore!!!!!
TONG PAK FU which locate at Pulau Tikus
After finished the tart, I decided to go Tong Pak Fu again since i really miss their Tong shui. Last few days I ordered Honey dew, Today i ordered Sun dew. Owh, I duno correct or not but as long as i like it so damn much. Hiak hiak.

One more funny story,
we actually want to order the plum sweet potato, but I seriously big head prawn and Jolynn lagi cham, She duno day dream or what, she said she thought I already ordered. We sat at there for such a long time to wait the sweet potato come ( actually we haven ordered) Until my tong shui almost finish, she asked me why the potato still haven come. I answered her naturally, They haven buy potato and oil. HAHAHA and I feel so weird, I recalled my memory..... HELLO sei yogurtmui, I haven order the sweet potato yet AND i started to laugh non stop!!!! HAHAHA!!!! We wait for nothing, Laugh die us.!
I pusing my head to the back and ask for the potato and we continue to laugh. HAHAHA This is the only funny story for today.


p/s: For someone special, remember, you are not alone. I always will be urside. Cheeerrrsss :) One smile for u.

No comments: