Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Monday, September 26, 2011

Topshop's Hosiery!

I got few assignments and test pending but i haven start study. Im seriously lazy and i cant concentrate with everything. I think im gonna drink chicken essence for a week to make myself more energetic. TOMORROW I have ACCOUNTING test. ( I hate calculations).


 Had a lovelymeeting with my babe chonyin today as promised to do so.  I just like baby sister these few days. I fetch Junor,Kidult and Jolynn. Im like their second mummy. NOOO!! Is SISTER!
After fetching Junor back from his work, We went to Loh Guan Lai to meet up there because Chonyin move house and i dunno where he currently live. I have no idea to eat our dinner at where and they too. So, we cincai go infront lai peng there eat. Owh, the price of the food there seriously sucks blood one. Hahaha! Expensive die. I just got rm6 on my body.

After dinner, I want to buy hosiery then we went to Topshop Gurney plaza. I bought it! Okay, as usual, funny things happened again. Actually, at first I wanna buy the rose pattern hosiery, but its too expensive for me, over budget. So I found another love shape, I opened the plastic and took out the love shape hosiery, I just feel that the shape too small. When i try to test the strength HAHAHA somethings happened, THE LOVE SHAPE become duno what shape. Cannot buy leh, if not dunno how to wear it out.  Laugh die us. And finally, I bought the plain 1. Black in colour, nice though. 



 Saw my blushes? I always want to buy a blushes for myself but everytime failure. This time I really bought it. Hahaha but not branded one lar, IM IN budget now, very very poor now. But this blushes's colour nice also. When I walk through their counter, the promoter ask me test on their cosmetic, Okay, I sit down and they make up for me. HAHA, I just want to tell about their foundation. Im not suitable with their foundation. My face sensitive with it and now my face very gatal.

When the promoter make up for me, she asked me : Is that ur boyfriend? She mean Junor. I said, nolah, just friend. She said: ur friend nice hor, they can wait u here. I smile to her. ( Sure larh, they are my jimui mah). We shop until around 10pm and we leave.
After reach home, I tried my hosiery. Owhnooo~ Duno how to describe.XDDD Nice also larh. Just too black, should buy the smaller size and it might be more transparency.

I have to clear my face now and have a sleep right now! Good Night! :)

OH my piggy leg.

p/s: I really need gold accessories :(

No comments: