Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Saturday, December 29, 2012

I WANT A CAMERA

Last year 2011, i think,
 i kept asked for a semi-pro camera from my dad but dad never hear to me one.
ah so sad, why T_____T  I dint asked for super expensive camera ma, of course it is still cheaper compare with a DSLR, but after he bought me an iphone i no more asked for the camera, so paiseh to ask for since he ady fulfil one of the wishlist.

ok see, i got few inside my wishlist. Or i share my dream camera first. lol My dream camera -- Leica.
I think many of you also like Leica right, it is a super famous brand in the world and everyone know it. Leica is a Germany brand. Im so lazy to talk so much about Leica so you can actually refer to the Wikipedia that  I link it here Leica Camera Wiki.
See,  this is the Leica M for 2013. Nice right? looking classic !


This is one of the Leica Camera, Leica M. Here's the introduction about Leica M in their official website.
The new Leica M is the most innovative and versatile M-Camera that the modern M-System has ever created.It unites decades of experience in rangefinder technology with groundbreaking digital technologies: It features a completely newly developed high-resolution full-format CMOS sensor that, in combination with its high-performance processor and the legendary M-Lenses, delivers outstanding imaging results. With Live View, video, and new additional focusing methods, it is also the M for photographers who do not wish to miss out on any of what modern digital technology has to offer.
I know, some people cant accept the look of this camera, but i think it is kinda nice. NO, it is super nice! Look at the function first. It just my dream camera, will get it if I have work with high salary. :) HOHOHO!

Back to reality, 

Actually i got some options, either, Olympus, Nikon, Samsung, or canon. My sis already got Canon EOS DSLR already, so i think Canon will be cut off in my wishlist. 

Olympus. What kind of reaction when u heard Olympus? Tell me. 
I actually like the classic classic look camera. like this:

Olympus_pen-e-p2 
This is Olympus PEN E-P2, it actually launch at 2009. 

Electronic Viewfinder will expand your vision and enrich your photography.

With its high resolution, brightness, and contrast, the new VF-2 external electronic viewfinder will expand your vision and enrich your photography. You can check and adjust settings on the viewfinder display, preview Art Filter effects, and even take advantage of the screen to make manual focusing easier. Together with the new Art Filter effects and "i-ENHANCE" feature, the E-P2 gives you the power to create your own unique images.
I'm IN LOVE WITH THIS!!! :

Camera with Swarovski Crystals! How nice! 
They have new cameras, new technologies, just check out their official website.

Nikon :
Nikon is my first camera in my life when im in secondary school. It is coolpix series, i not really remember what the model named, haha, it just pretty cool because i have a 10megapixel's camera when im just a secondary school student. Nobody in my class have it. 

When 2011, i wished to have a Nikon J1 because it has PINK colour! I love pink, but everyone told me not to get this camera, i also dunno why :( Nice mah the colour. 
But now this colourful series had updated to Nikon 1 J2  and you know, the pink colour nicer than the 1st generation!!!! 
Tadaaa!! Im crazy in pink XDDD smack myself  I really dont care about the features!



Samsung: 
I not really know about the Samsung camera as they are really not famous at all, but recently i saw at the advertisement about Samsung Galaxy Camera. AH! Super cool! Can use it on-line and post the photo directly to the web! See, it really super useful, i mean , useful for youngster those always love to share the photo around to everyone! 


I love die the red one!!!!! 
You can just Capture, Edit and Share to your loves one! Convenient and lovely! Sweeeet ^^

If can, I really want a Camera in 2013 :) Wish my dream come true !



No comments: