Welcome

小熊分割线 小熊分割线

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Little small outing with BFF

Hello ya I'm here to update a very short post. Must update since there are few days left for 2012. Do you feel that the time really passed so hwuas ? Add-on a word : walao. How come so hwuas , I can't even made my diet plan success yet. Lol.

No, today no want to talk about the diet plan since I already fat for a so long period. I don't want to care anymore! You can slim, u slim. If u can't, bye bye for nice clothes. But the only best thing that if I do not on diet is I can eat alot of delicious high calories food. Don't admire me lah ok. I give j some, just open your mouth, ump... Yums.

Haha, today I created an event for little gathering with my secondary school mate. Can't really jio all and I also can't expect everyone will join because today is weekdays. Some of them got school I think. Some I din jio because I scared that there will be a big gap since so long everyone dint meet for each others X..X

Another best thing! Today's gathering nobody have smartphone except me lolol. So we can really concentrated on chatting, and this is the main purpose right? I don't really play my phone when gathering every time EXCEPT it very boring or I got some important message to reply.

Haiya, back to topic. It's a very interesting gathering today, I choose to gather at pizza hut instead of gathered at secret recipes or dominos because when secondary school, some of us super like to go to Pizza Hut ! So I decided to recall our secondary school memories lol. Even though I already boycott Pizza Hut for so many years. Some more It's really hard to have car park at here and at last I ride my scooter for convenient but not really convenient also lah, motorbike also hard to park. Damn. I tried so hard with my driving skills and finally I park into a very narrow space hahaha my fren gives me a clap. So shy...

Chit chat and laugh so super loud like we own this restaurant. I Don't Care because their service sucks and we paid for service charge. When we asked for receipt, they suppose to send the receipt to our table one, last time is like that one Mah why the policy change or what @@ if like that why still pay for service charge one. Haih.
I promised my mom I won't back late because I have to accompany her to buy some groceries at supermarket. so after the lunch date, we walked opposite and sing k for an hour! They very crazy! My girls become rockers! Hahahahahah

Ok la, I thought I said I will just write a very short post but end up so long. It's time to sleep. Good night peeps !















No comments: